The SPRK Funding Process
Please submit an application to the SPRK Investor Network via email. There is no charge have your company reviewed for pre-approval. Please use the "Apply for Funding" button on the right side of this page to be connected directly to the application webpage. SPRK investors are industry agnostic and we will only review applications for companies located in the United Sates.
MEMBERSHIP - $299 per year
Upon review of the application, those companies that are pre-approved will be invited to join the SPRK Investor Network to begin the Funding Process. Membership is required to proceed to the next stage of the SPRK Funding Process. Membership includes the following benefits:
- Listing on the SPRK Investor Portal
- Two complimentary attendee passes to all SPRK Exhibitions and Entrepreneur Events
- Detailed review of company Pitch Deck
- Analysis of company Financial Model
- Preliminary Due Diligence
- Networking opportunities with Angel investors, Venture Capitalists, High Net Worth Individuals, and Family Offices
- Panels, roundtables, business networking, and social events throughout the year
PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (optional) - $350 one time
Subject to SPRK Investment Committee Approval
In addition to Membership benefits, all Platinum Members receive the following benefits:
- Listing as Platinum Member
- Opportunity to present and pitch at SPRK events
- Option to include a video pitch on Investor Portal
- Active personalized outreach by the SPRK team to key targeted investors
LEAD INVESTOR MEETING
Companies that attract a prospective Lead Investor will interact directly with the Lead Investor and begin the formal diligence process directly with the Lead Investor. The Lead Investor will build additional interest within the membership and champion the deal with other Investor Members.
FINAL APPROVAL AND TERM SHEET
Selected companies meet with the Lead Investor and additional investors for final due diligence conversations and for formal diligence document requests. The Lead Investor will conduct customer reference calls, competitive analysis, market sizing, team reference calls, and complete more in-depth due diligence. Team Leaders work with the company to arrive at a term sheet. Once a term sheet has been agreed upon, they begin working with legal counsel to close the deal.
Congratulations, your funding round closes!